Recruiting Ops CommunityLast updated December 10, 2021
- Please complete your Slack profile and complete this introductory form to be added to the Recruiting Ops Community Directory.
- Introduce yourself over in #intros and get to know the community!
- We’re currently only accepting members who held a recruiting operations role in the past 2 years.
- Although we do acknowledge that titles don’t reflect everyone’s day-to-day responsibilities, we believe this requirement is critical at our community’s stage to remain narrowly focused on recruiting operations.
- When asking a question or starting a discussion, please locate the correct space for the topic.
- Provide screenshots, links, and other supporting media to enrich your posts.
- Engage with and learn from the community. Adding emoji reactions/comments to posts is a great way to get started.
- Be Kind and Courteous: We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
- No Promotions or Spam. Self-promotion, spam, and irrelevant links are not allowed. If any content is shared, please add context about why it's relevant to our community and its members.
- No Bullying or Hate Speech. Personal attacks are not tolerated, including degrading comments about race, religion, politics, culture, sexual orientation, gender, or identity. Members engaging in this type of behavior will be removed.
- Respect Everyone's Privacy: Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the group.
- No Illegal or NSFW Material. Sharing copyrighted material, unauthorized downloads, warez (pirated software), etc. are prohibited.