Ashby Responsible Disclosure PolicyLast updated December 2, 2021
Data security is a top priority for Ashby, and Ashby believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you've found a security vulnerability in Ashby's service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you've discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within five business days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within one week of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Ashby service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we'd like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Ashby employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Ashby's physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Ashby and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at www.ashbyhq.com/disclosure.
Ashby is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation. Ashby management will determine how serious an employee's offense is and take the appropriate action.
It is the Security team's responsibility to see this policy is enforced.